The Board of Directors is the executive leadership of the Association. Through our covenantal polity, the local churches of the Association elect annually a group of individuals to carry out the constitutional and legal requirements of our assembly. In addition to the officers, each Committee is represented on the Board ensuring that our common ministry works toward strengthening our partnerships and building unity within and among us. The Board is tasked to find the best ways to further our joint mission in partnerships and outreach in our region and throughout God’s creation.
The Board meets monthly, usually on the third Tuesday at 7:30pm. In 2008, the Board took on the challenge of “meeting Green,” moving to coordinated teleconferencing instead of traditional meetings. Also, the Board continues its practice of using digital documents. Information for the Spring and Fall Association Meetings are shared via this website, with the hope that all of us will consider our impact on our environment before printing.
- Robert Faison, Moderator
- Holly Jackson, Associate Moderator
- Mark Granfors-Hunt, Treasurer
- Court Buchanan, Associate Treasurer
- Yvonne Hinkson, Recorder
- Dean Swanson, At Large Board Member
- Ron Rising, Committee on Ministry Chair
- Sarah Anders, Faith Formation Chair
- Arlene King-Berry, Higher Education Chair
- Michael Hargreaves, Justice & Witness Chair